Baocheng is a specialized manufacturer of aircraft compass. We are so proud to tell our dear customers that the famous LE500 light utility aircraft is constructed using our CM-46L aircraft magnetic compass. We are honored to be part of such a feat of engineering, which draws high praise from customers and has led to one of our most valued certificates.
Features and Advantages
1.This liquid magnetic compass is built solely for use in the Northern Hemisphere.
2. Aircraft grade aluminum construction is light but sturdy.
3. Compass panel mount saves space and facilitates installation.
4. Easy to use navigational instrument features a simple, clear dial with lights to assist navigation at night or in poor light.
5. Outstanding performance at a low price makes this aircraft magnetic compass a top choice for civilian aircrafts.
6. Built to TSO-C7d standards using military grade materials and processes for reliable performance
7. Each liquid compass comes with 3-year quality guarantee for your peace of mind.
|Parts||Dial, housing, magnet, deviation correction features|
|Quality warranty period||3 years|
|Accessories||1 anti-magnetic screwdriver, 3 screws, 6 nuts, 3 washers|
1. Environmental temperature: -30~50℃
2. Relative humidity: up to 95%
3. Working height: no more than 4200m
4. Power supply for lighting: DC 28V
5. Compass panel mount should tilt downward at 5° angle to ensure the compass can be held level.
1. Combined errors of graduation: no more than ±1.5°
2. Compass error (if local declination is 10 degrees): no more than 4.5°
3. Friction error: no more than 1°
4. Oscillation time: no more than 5 seconds
5. Deviation compensation (of 10°~40°): compass error no more than ±2.5°