|Model No.||Weight||D imensions||Lighting Voltage|
Features and Advantages
1. Made of aircraft grade aluminum, this aviation compass is light but sturdy and designed solely for use in the Southern Hemisphere.
2. Reliable compass performance is the result of more than 30 years of continuous research, development and improvement.
3. Compass panel mount saves space and facilitates installation.
4. Liquid-filled compass is easy to operate, and allows clear reading of magnetic bearings in navigation.
5. Superior performance at a low price makes this compass an ideal choice for civilian aircrafts.
6. Built to TSO-C7d standards, the aircraft magnetic compass is made using military grade materials and processes to ensure quality.
7. We have more than 30 years of experience in oversea factory-direct sales, and provide a 1.5-year quality guarantee to each aircraft compass we sell.
8. Lights operating on either 12v or 24v voltage can be added to the compass to assist navigation at night or in poor light.
Dial, housing, magnet, deviation correction features
1. Environmental temperature: -30~50℃
2. Relative humidity: no more than 85%
3. Installation: Held level with respect to the horizontal plane
1. Combined errors of graduation: no more than ±2°
2. Compass error (if local declination is 10 degrees): no more than 4.5°
3. Friction error: no more than 1°
4. Oscillation time: no more than 5 seconds
5. Deviation compensation (of 10°~40°): compass error no more than ±2.5°
1. Different aircraft magnetic compass models look basically the same, with the only difference being the lighting voltage.
2. Compass with lighting is usually Φ61.1 by 91mm, and weighs 300g.