Features and Advantages
1. Built for use solely in the Northern Hemisphere
2. Aircraft grade aluminum construction is sturdy and lightweight.
3. Reliable performance is the result of more than 30 years of continuous research, development and improvement.
4. Compass panel mount saves room in the cockpit instrument panel and makes installation easy peasy.
5. Liquid magnetic compass is easy to operate and allows clear reading of magnetic bearing in navigation.
6. Excellent performance at affordable price makes this aircraft magnetic compass an ideal choice for civilian aircrafts.
7. Built to TSO-C7d standards using military grade materials and processes, the aviation compass delivers accurate directions.
8. Customers will benefit from more than 30 years of experience in factory-direct service and the 1.5-year quality guarantee. Baocheng, your peace of mind.
9. As an expert on the aircraft compass, we can add either 12v or 24v lights to the compass for maximum visibility in navigation at night.
Dial, housing, magnet, deviation correction features
1. Environmental temperature: -30~50℃
2. Relative humidity: no more than 85%
3. Installation: Level
1. Combined errors of graduation: no more than ±1.5°
2. Compass error (if local declination is 10 degrees): no more than 4°
3. Friction error: no more than 1°
4. Oscillation time: no more than 5 seconds
5. Deviation compensation (of 10°~40°): compass error no more than ±2.5°