|265g||60.2 × 60.2 × 72mm||-|
|275g||60.2 × 60.2 × 79mm||12V|
|275g||60.2 × 60.2 × 79mm|| 24V
1. Built to TSO-C7d standards, the aircraft magnetic compass is constructed using military grade materials and processes to ensure reliable quality.
2. With more than 30 years of experience in the aircraft compass business, we have what it takes to deliver the best in reliability and accuracy when it comes to navigation in flight.
3. Made of aircraft grade aluminum, Baocheng liquid compass is lightweight at around 275g but very sturdy to withstand rough handling.
4. An easy, seamless fit in the cockpit instrument panel.
5. Allows very convenient, clear, accurate reading of direction the plane should be heading.
6. Lights can be added to the compass to assist navigation at night or in poor light. Operate at 12v or 24v voltage.
7. This series of navigational instrument is designed solely for use in the Northern Hemisphere.
Dial, housing, magnet, deviation correction features
4 bolts and 4 nuts, 1 transparency film, 1 compass deviation table
1. Environmental temperature: -30~50℃
2. Relative humidity: no more than 85%
3. Installation: Keep the compass level
1. Combined errors of graduation: no more than ±1.5°
2. Compass error (if local declination is 10 degrees): no more than 4°
3. Friction error: no more than 1°
4. Oscillation time: no more than 5 seconds
5. Deviation compensation (of 10°~40°): compass error no more than ±2.5°